Welcome To Oxford High School

Cases of Mental Retardation are found in all the societies of the world. Globally, the prevalence of mental retardation is estimated to be 30 per thousand.


Almost 75% of the population diagnosed as mentally retarded have mild mental retardation, while the remaining 25% have either moderate or severe and profound grade of retardation. .


Cases of Mental Retardation are found in all the societies of the world. Globally, the prevalence of mental retardation is estimated to be 30 per thousand.


Almost 75% of the population diagnosed as mentally retarded have mild mental retardation, while the remaining 25% have either moderate or severe and profound grade of retardation. .


Cases of Mental Retardation are found in all the societies of the world. Globally, the prevalence of mental retardation is estimated to be 30 per thousand.


Almost 75% of the population diagnosed as mentally retarded have mild mental retardation, while the remaining 25% have either moderate or severe and profound grade of retardation. .

News

At Oxford High School, children are divided into groups according to their chronological age,


Event

At Oxford High School, children are divided into groups according to their chronological age,